Old 17-02-2005, 03:58 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:08:30 GMT, "Yabbadoo" wrote:

what's a porg? "People Of Restricted Growth"
Len

LOL! Well SOME people in here would surely fit that description. ;-)

We say Pond Oriented Recreational Group. Originally though the word Porg
was a play on Star Trek Next Generation, if not a fan this will not make
much sense, but the Borg were half man, half machine aliens that wish to
rule to the world:

The Borg said:
"We are _Borg_ resistant is futile, you will be assimilated."
The Porg say:
"We are Porg, resistant IS futile, you will be pond-elated."

Btw, to join this latest "club" you have to PO Roy, and it doesn't take
much lately. Just heed the advice when you do, ignore Roy, we all do....
well except when he occasionally gives good pond advice, it's sometimes
hard to tell between all the name calling and sarcasm. The Water Spaniel
thread was interesting though, his, though he often mugs his handle.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~