Old 17-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Hey BV,
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I was beginning to feel that no one
remembered me, especially when my thread suddenly went off and became about
green water.
Take care.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
My Job promotion and new baby has really occupied my time. But be rest
assured I have not ignored my pond. All Koi are fine and doing great.

No
problems whatsoever (Probably just jinxed myself now)

My family and I are doing well too.

Has BV been behaving himself? How is the shareholder's pond doing?

Later all.

JMK!!!! Yahoo!!!!

I was beginning to think you fell in and could not get up.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com