Old 17-02-2005, 04:50 AM
Steve

Congratulations on another brilliant post, Roy.

I know some people here don't like you but personally, I find you
truly inspiring. Sure, you don't know how to use punctuation. You
think noing is the same thing as knowing. You don't know the
difference between your and you're. And you rarely have anything
worthwhile to say. But you don't let these impairments slow you down.
You forge ahead, insulting everyone you can without regard for how
intelligent you look in the process. Yes, your courage is truly
inspiring.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:09:36 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

In this persons and this forums case its persons of limited capacity
mentally in regards to assessing and treating and keeping fish
Or its this elite forums own word for something or other to
differentiate them from the ones that do know...just like beignorants
Vanilla pudding and his name for GF/Koi crosses.......

Don't feel bad for notnoing it becasue of where your
from...........most americans don't understand their lingo either, so
how could you expect a person of another country to.