Old 17-02-2005, 05:40 AM
manickZe

"Geodyne" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

I don't understand what you mean by "allowing one month for each bed
between visitations". ?
12 beds used for 2 weeks each sounds like 6 months to me, and if the
hens were in an orchard the other 6 months of a year, then each
mandela bed got just one hen-visit per year, with eleven and a half
months between.

That's a very different proposal from the one ManickZe described.

Er, yeah. What you said. Sorry - that's what I get for posting before
drinking my morning coffee. That is indeed what I've seen suggested.

I had thought that perhaps ManickZe had confused those instructions with
a shorter time frame.

Yes that was exactly it.