Old 17-02-2005, 08:28 AM
DH

Bentonite will seal it as good as any natural pond and you can reshape,
dredge or use an excavator on it without draining it. I would suggest you
get a small piece of HDPE and put some gravel on it and have the horse walk
on it before you decide. Make sure it is rounded gravel and a foot thick.

--
Try to beat the DragonKoi at Poker Champs...
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/poker...code=DRAGONKOI

For more information on Poker Champs go he
http://www.pokerchamps.com/
Remember to enter referer code DRAGONKOI when you join!