Old 17-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Roy

My opinion is creeping fig and dutchmans pipe are twop good
vines.........Dutchmans pipe will die back in fall, creeping fig may
or may not depending on the area, but my CF does not seem to get up
and into tiny crevices etc like Ivy and others do.....and its not
really all that fast of a grower so keeping it under check is not

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS