Old 17-02-2005, 11:03 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 17 , Donny (really funny old Roy) wrote:

So theoretically what?
Wish I was receiving SS............shows you exactly what little you
do know, don't it?

Riiiight. I'm quite sure you mentioned got getting enough at one time, or
worried of losing what you do get....

And I have never mugged anything........besides if your looking for
the proper term its munged.....

Thanks for the corrected term. I'll remember that. Now what was that
comment you made about flaming grammar and spelling??? beg

Point me to the rule and regulation
that states I need to use my God given name...........go ahead show
me..........I can use any darn name I desire and change it every post
if I desire..........its my priviledge.........

I didn't say you couldn't, doesn't matter to me. Unlike Derek, I'm actually
getting a kick out this. In fact, as I was reading all your responses to
this OT thread I was feeling a bit left out, that you might pass me over
with your intriguing wit. ~ jan

Remember: If it bothers you, ignore Roy, Donny and/or Marie.
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~