Old 17-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Gregg Mcaleer

Phil,it doesn't look good,it looks absolutely awful!
Have you ever heard of an estate agent talking up moss?If it looked
good,they would!
To get back to the point,someone told me Kerosene would kill it.Has anyone
heard of that one?
"Roger Hembury" wrote in message
"Gregg Mcaleer" wrote in message
That means you're in the same position as me,you don't know!
I use enough elbow grease at work thank you very much.

Possibly, but I do have moss growing on the roof of the house and the

garage
and the only way I have found to get rid of it is to use 'elbow grease'. I
have to get up a ladder and scrape it off otherwise during really heavy
downpours of rain it gets into the gutters and clogs them up.

How the hell does it get there in the first place?

Also have a load of it growing in my lawns which is going to be a real

pain
to get rid of.