Old 18-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Sandy Birrell

wary chicken wrote:
Thanks Sandy for your response.

I've found the following plants so far:

Barclaya longifolia - does this have a dormant period?
Cryptocoryne balansae - background - med-high light
Hygrophila corymbosa v. 'siamensis' (Giant Hygro)
Hygrophila corymbosa v. 'Angustifolia' (Fine Leaf Corymbosa)
Hygrophila corymbosa 'stricta'
Hygrophila difformis (wisteria) - background, med-high light
Limnophila sessiliflora (Asian Ambulia) - background, med-high light
Monosolenium tenerum ("pellia") - foreground, low-high light
Pogostemon helferi (Downoi)
Rotala rotundifolia - background, med-high light

Do these sound feasible? Any other suggestions?

I don't have a biotope tank. The only plants I have are Cryptocoryne of
various types which grow at an enormous rate. There are some pics of my
tank here, taken with a cheap camera and no flash so they look very dark.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/...humbnails.html

There are some better pics with fish here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/...fish-tank.html

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy
Sandy