Old 18-02-2005, 07:24 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Roy" wrote in message

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people

$$ Hey, you're not *really* Solo are you?

that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/)

$$ I don't think any Newbies would care who has her old business now.

she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE.

$$ Who does she recommend people buy the fish treatments from after she
does her sight-unseen phone diagnosis? I bet it's none other than Ken
Fischer??!?!?!?! If she makes the WRONG diagnosis and valuable fish die is
she insured to cover the losses? Isn't she concerned about practicing
veterinary medicine without a license? Just curious....

251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your

fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

$$ We're gagging on it already... :þ bleah!
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint;