Old 18-02-2005, 07:35 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Roy" wrote in message
Yea Doc Johnsons approach is much the same as this group in a lot of
things,..........and of all folks to screw up royally and OD their
high dollar koi on PP

$$ So I take it you have a problem with Dr. Johnson. I used PP on his
recommendation and cleaned up several problems without killing any fish.
Koizyme keeps the ulcers away. I can thank Johnson for saving my fish
several years ago.

.....he reallay needs to stick to salt and leave
opther chemicals to those that know a little more about them than he
evidently does..

$$ Like who?

But its on the internet so it must be true.....but he
is an author of a few books, so he must know what he is
doing..........

$$ He's saved many people's fish over the years, including mine. That
seems to bother you for some reason. Did he somehow misdiagnose *your* fish
problem?

I personally wold trust Dr. Solo before Johnson.

$$ Why, since she's not a licensed veterinarian?

Nothing is on his site that is not on many university fish biology
sites in different wording.......and they are an organization I would
put my faith in in stead of an internet fish doctor out to make a buck
and still screw up like he does..............

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."
Completely FREE softwa
http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/index.htm