Old 18-02-2005, 07:40 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Steve" wrote in message
Good point Roy! How could anyone be so irresponsible as to offer an
answer to someone's questions without first asking the original poster
to FedEx the fish to them so they can evaluate the symptoms first
hand? Or maybe just putting the sick fish on the scanner and
attaching a picture to the post would be good enough.

$$ Hey,... his friend makes diagnoses over the PHONE!!!! You can't beat
that with a stick.

OF COURSE IT IS A BLIND DIAGNOSIS!. It was a two sentence post on a
newsgroup. If they wanted a complete professional medical evaluation
they would have found a vet that will treat fish. But they didn't;
they posted a question here.

$$ Dandyorandas must be desperate for business........

You must not be getting enough rest lately. Or maybe you were just in
a hurry. Either way, we all know you can flame better than that. So
get some rest and remember that if a post isn't worth flaming well,
it's not worth flaming at all.

Steve

$$ I think Roy needs a vacation from this NG.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...