Old 18-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Mike

Jim

Welcome to the newsgroup Jim and take no notice of those who appear to
be the 'owners' of uk.rec.gardening. Its just that they have nothing
better to do than take a swipe at postings they do not like.

Well if this is a 'done to death' topic covered in the FAQs, etc, then it
makes sense for me to read them and take that into account. I suspected it
would be a topic on many a gardener's mind... :-)

Slainte,

Jim

--
Electronics

http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scot...o/electron.htm
Armstrong Audio http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/Audio/armstrong.html
Barbirolli Soc. http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/JBSoc/JBSoc.html
TechWriter http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/TechWrite/Tips1.html
Compo http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/Compo/clues.html

Jim, you have been 'net nannied' to the 'n'th degree. The next thing someone
will have a go at, is the number of lines in your signature. :-((

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past