Old 18-02-2005, 10:09 PM
WJHenderson

If your so concerned I need to get away on a vacation when can I
expect the check to cover same...........if no check is to follow, pay
attention to your own business and don't worry what I do or do not
need........

And how would my posting about Dandy Orandas, be interpreted to mean
they are desperate for business..Hell I don't know.....

Read it again

DANDY ORANDAS

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:40:30 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="Steve" wrote in message
. net...
=== Good point Roy! How could anyone be so irresponsible as to offer an
=== answer to someone's questions without first asking the original poster
=== to FedEx the fish to them so they can evaluate the symptoms first
=== hand? Or maybe just putting the sick fish on the scanner and
=== attaching a picture to the post would be good enough.
===
===$$ Hey,... his friend makes diagnoses over the PHONE!!!! You can't beat
===that with a stick.
===
=== OF COURSE IT IS A BLIND DIAGNOSIS!. It was a two sentence post on a
=== newsgroup. If they wanted a complete professional medical evaluation
=== they would have found a vet that will treat fish. But they didn't;
=== they posted a question here.
===
===$$ Dandyorandas must be desperate for business........
===
=== You must not be getting enough rest lately. Or maybe you were just in
=== a hurry. Either way, we all know you can flame better than that. So
=== get some rest and remember that if a post isn't worth flaming well,
=== it's not worth flaming at all.
===
=== Steve
===
===$$ I think Roy needs a vacation from this NG.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS