Old 19-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Mike Calhoun

Is that a fact now.....hmmmmmmmm, I thinnk you need to rethnnk it
because your wrong dude!

I don;t harrass any one, i just pay back what is dished out, plus
some.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:05:08 -0500, Mike Patterson
wrote:

===He's just another troll with nothing better to do with his life than
===have a single-ended vendetta against someone he's never met and never
===will. The net is rife with pitiable people like this. The frequent
===name changes are a classic attribute of a troll. He doesn't really
===want to make a point, he gets a thin thrill from thinking that he's
===maybe making someone somewhere squirm and annoying as many people as
===possible. He has no power over his real life, so he tries to pretend
===he has power in the "virtual" world of the net.
===
===It's really a pretty sad commentary on what his real life must have
===been like so far.
===
===Oh well. Last time he harrased this group (about 2-3 years ago, IIRC)
===he burned out after a couple of months.
===
===Mike
===
===
===On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:50:36 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:
===
===Found, wrapped in heron netting, DEAD HORSE (drown in pond) ponder arrested
===for continued BEATING. We need to salt this sucker and make jerky.
=== LOL! ~ jan )
===
===
===On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:24:16 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:
===
==="Roy" wrote in message
===
===
=== REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
=== Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people
===
===$$ Hey, you're not *really* Solo are you?
===
===snipped to spare the horse
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
===
===Mike Patterson
===Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
==="I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS