Old 18-02-2005, 08:52 PM
a.c.

a.c. wrote:
JennyC wrote:
"Douglas" wrote in message
news
ddc Wrote:
Hallo,
Visit our website you can see much pictures there, from our

garden and
my hobby arranging flowers .

http://www.denbosrand.be

Oh heck, where has the Dutch dictionary gone.......
Douglas

Belgium, you mean :~))

Probably a nice site, but I HATE all those flashing lights :~(
Jenny

My Nederlands (Dutch) is now at the stage that I could make probably
translate that, but not so good that I'd want to make the attempt
here (-:

In case anyone in UK is interested in horticultural happenings abroad
(Belgium in this case) there are 2 Garden Exhibitions (Tuin Expo's)
coming up in the near future.

By clicking on:
http://www.gilclaes.be/htmlsite/tuinexpo.html and then Praktische

info
you'll see they will be in Antwerp and Kortrijk and that the Friday
timetable runs from 2pm to 9:30pm, whilst the other days are

10am-6pm.

The first (Antwerp) will be on from the 25th -28th Feb
The Kortrijk Tuin Expo will be on from the 4th to the 7th March

According to what I've seen on the http://www.kortrijkxpo.be/ site,
it looks like it is an event that will not be too unlike your flower
shows (Hampton, Chelsea). But I have yet to see if that is so.
However, I have being told that it's entirely indoors... which I
can't help but wonder about.
I hadn't planned to post a report here on these shows because; not
being UK shows I'm uncertain if that would make it off topic

I had forgotton to add;
http://www.floralien.be/EN/index.aspx

which is an event that I have a vague recollection of seeing mentioned
here last year.