Old 19-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Richard Sexton

In article ,
Sandy Birrell wrote:
I don't have a biotope tank. The only plants I have are Cryptocoryne of
various types which grow at an enormous rate. There are some pics of my
tank here, taken with a cheap camera and no flash so they look very dark.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/...humbnails.html

There are some better pics with fish here.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/gallery/...fish-tank.html

Crypts are a diverse Genus and are spread all over Asia (and
only Asia, modulo the volunteers in Jamaica, Florida, Texas,
California and elsewhere), so,if you're trying to do,
say, a Malaysianbiotome tanks you probably don't want plants
from India or Borneo in there.

Jan's "Crypt Pages" give maps of where each plant is from; the
site is hosted on an IP address so I provide a domain name
pointer to it: http://crypts.aquaria.net

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org