Old 19-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Low-GENES

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
He's just another troll with nothing better to do with his life than
have a single-ended vendetta against someone he's never met and never
will.

$$ Someone explain to me what the story is... I must have missed something.
Is he just a troll? Did he feel Johnson did him wrong somehow?

The net is rife with pitiable people like this. The frequent
name changes are a classic attribute of a troll. He doesn't really
want to make a point, he gets a thin thrill from thinking that he's
maybe making someone somewhere squirm and annoying as many people as
possible. He has no power over his real life, so he tries to pretend
he has power in the "virtual" world of the net.

$$ Geeze,... that is pathetic! But he's doing SoLow and Company more
harm then anything else.

It's really a pretty sad commentary on what his real life must have
been like so far.

Oh well. Last time he harrased this group (about 2-3 years ago, IIRC)
he burned out after a couple of months.

$$ And he probably will again. There are 80,000 other NGs he can infest
like a hot case of gill-flukes. :-D

Mike

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"