Old 19-02-2005, 01:00 PM
AuthorAlexander

Simply bvecause there is no grounds to harrass my ISP. I state within
bounds of this group and fire back only when fired on....now why don;t
you go harrass that Jehovahs group some more.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:33:32 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="Mike Patterson" wrote in message
===news:37ad111dkbq707mq50rtbfqdodugu8pir5@4ax. com...
=== Then why do you keep changing your name?
===
=== You are actually going to the trouble to change settings every day or
=== two just because you know people are killfiling you and you can't
=== stand the thought that you're being ignored by total strangers.
===
=== Sad, that.
===
=== No more responses from me, this is the last. One click for me to
=== killfile, a couple of minutes for you to change your settings again,
=== you lose with every change.
===
=== Mike
===Hummm... where are the people who dashed off those complaints to my ISP for
===posting here? Why aren't they harassing his ISP to pull his service????
===Inquiring minds want to know.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS