Old 19-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Kay

In article , Douglas Douglas.1k
writes

Kay
Thanks for laying out your post nicely, snipping all but the relevant
bits and placing your responses just below the bit you were replying to.
snip.

I detect sarcasm in response to a perfectly polite post. Interesting, in
that you replied politely (as below) to someone else making exactly the
same point.

Had I posted my post *after* yours, I can understand you being a bit
miffed. But I didn't - I posted mine, not just before yours, but before
the post your replied to reached the newsgroup.

[/QUOTE Wrote:

Yes, ok, I'll see to that.

I'm just a bit slow, so it takes me ages to work these things out
;-)

--
Douglas

--