Old 19-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Foxfield

I was looking at getting one when we lived in The Highlands. We moved back
down to civilisation so I no longer needed to pursue the idea.

I was told that it's important to soak the paper for several days to help
the fibres break down and it is time consuming, but then I found hunting for
logs and chopping them up time consuming too.

--
http://foxfield-parva.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

I am considering a paper log maker - one of those things designed to
squidge
damp paper into papier mache bricks.

I was prompted to this as a result of buying a shredder to get rid of

old
bills etc. so as to guard against identity theft.

I looked at the shredded paper and thought 'Probably safer to burn it'.

Followed by 'Hmmm. paper logs'.

I can find them on T'Internet