Old 19-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Oxymel of Squill

I put the little chap back in the pond and he was fine for a couple of days,
but now he started twirling again. All the others are ok
I've taken him out and given more salt, but is this likely to be a swim
bladder problem rather than a general pond problem?
Dunnow what to do
Any thoughts?

cheers

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
well I tried the salt treatment you all suggested, and this morning find
last night's upside-down dead fish is splashing around complaining about
being in a tiny bucket :-))))) so thanks everyone

how soon should I put him back in the pond? anything else needs to be
done?

thanks again

jon