Old 19-02-2005, 11:41 PM
newsgroup

That doesn't pass the common sense test, in my opinion; especially
considering that tomatoes are an annual, it makes sense that Nature and
humans rotate.

wrote in message
oups.com...
According to the book "Reader's Digest Organic Gardening for the 21st
Century," tomatoes should not be part of your crop rotation scheme and
should be left in the same bed year after year: "Tomatoes are
narcissistic and do not like to rotate." That hit me as strange, as I
thought tomatoes were fairly prone to soil-borne diseases and would
definitely benefit from regular crop rotation. Any comments from the
tomato gurus in the group?

-Fleemo