Old 19-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Larry

Ray - I personally vote for no price change.

Larry

"Ray" wrote in message
Holy Crap! He sells a 25# bag for - by today's exchange rate - $215.25.

That's $100 more than it would be coming from me, including Air parcel
Post shipping!

I have GOT to jack up my prices!

"H Playel" wrote in message
This guy imports MSU to Sweden. Don't know if he ships to Germany though,
but he might have more info for you:

http://www.dusk.se/

Mail (if you germans aren't as good as deciphering swedish, as us swedes
are
deciphering german =D )

Good luck! Am on year two of experiments with MSU myself, and it is
looking
good!

//H

"Joern Ploeger" skrev i meddelandet
Hi

I don't know if it's available locally there, but I have shipped a few

tubs
to Europe.

Carepackage

Check out the formulas for the two fertilizers
and you might find one mighty close among those produced in Europe.

I will try to find the real stuff, otherwise i will
look for a similar ...

THX Joern