Old 19-02-2005, 11:16 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 19 Feb 2005 08:23:29 -0800, wrote:

Hi
I have about a dozen yearling koi left over from last year I need to
find a home for. Currently I keep them indoors in an aquaruim, but I'd
like to free that up. If there is anyone in the Mesa area of Arizona
with a pond, you're welcome to them. I checked the temp in the pond
last week and it was about 54, so I'd keep them inside a bit since
they're used to the warmer environment. If anyone has a home for them
let me know, I'm sure before long I'll be swamped with another batch!

In case you don't get enough interested, you might want to check the
AKCA.org website for a koi club near you. Most pet stores will pay or give
store credit for them also. ~ jan Good luck.

PS, I would like to know what works for finding them new homes. I may be in
the same situation soon.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~