Old 19-02-2005, 11:53 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:33:44 -0000, "Oxymel of Squill" wrote:

I put the little chap back in the pond and he was fine for a couple of days,
but now he started twirling again. All the others are ok
I've taken him out and given more salt, but is this likely to be a swim
bladder problem rather than a general pond problem?
Dunnow what to do
Any thoughts?

If he got better, and then returned to this behavior after going back into
the pond, I'm wondering if you might have a small electrical current going
on? Small enough that doesn't flip the GFI (assuming you're using one) and
only this fish is sensitive enough to it, over the others? Is this
possible? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~