Old 20-02-2005, 07:23 PM
glenon

And I keep pulling out virginia creeper, it sure does climb the house fast!
Plus, I've got lots of greenbriar all over the yard - I keep cutting it down
and it keeps coming back. And besides the fact that the early tips are good
in salads, they have got to go! They are all over my tangerine tree, which
is also getting covered with cape coral vine and passionflower vines. The
tree is too close to the fence where these grow and oh, how I hate to cut
them, but I will tomorrow. I never know where the beach sunflowers are
going to show up! I originally planted them neatly in the front yard with
the sea grapes, now they are everywhere! Just like my thumbergia. And that
is the February report from down south in Palmetto, Florida. Oh, yeah, the
mangoes and orange trees are blooming, ahhhh, heavenly.

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure