Old 20-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Crashj

On or about Sun, 20 Feb 2005 03:55:55 +0000 (UTC), Cichlidiot
wrote something like:

Ignore the salt advice and go more along the lines of what Jan has posted.
I believe that device is generically called a grounding wand/probe,

Better yet, if you have friends
in the electrician field, see if one will come over and check the pond for
stray voltage. Then you can see if this is the problem or not.

Adding a true ground at the outlet for the pond equipment is an
excellent idea, I will do that come spring. There is no need to get
fancy about it with Ti rods and all, a common copper bar about 2 feet
into the ground will do fine. Your local Home Box store will fix you
up with just what you need.
--
Crashj