Old 20-02-2005, 02:53 PM
McCready

"Jules" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have this one and it's very good, big bin next to compost for paper
with holes drilled in bottom so the weather makes the mache for us,
then one day a month standing in the cold making dozens of bricks, put
them in the cellar to dry out and they burn really well. First few
attempts made a lot of ash as we hadn't pressed them tight enough.
Would highly recommend these for anyone with an open fire.

You've sold me on the idea, I'm getting one.
Nice idea with the bin. I've got an incinerator which would do nicely.