Old 20-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Kitsune Miko

I make some of my own pots, usually smaller ones. I
work at a facility that has a very nice slab roller
for flat even sheets of clay. You have to use a clay
that has a lot of grog which will hold its shape when
other types of clay become more plastic during firing.
The kilns at this facility are for high firing at
cone 10 or 11. The larger the pot the more care has
to go into the design so that there are no stress
points that encourage cracking.

Kits
--- Kirby Johnson wrote:

does any one have any expeirence with making their
own bonsai pots?

- Kirby

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike
Page++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott