Old 21-02-2005, 12:33 AM
figaro

From: (paghat)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:45:32 -0800
Subject: Liquid Sulpher for Powdery Mildew control

In article , "junkyardcat"
wrote:

Every year, my plum trees and peach trees get Powdery Mildew which ruins the
fruit. I read that Liquid Sulphur is good to get rid of powdery mildew. Has
anyone ever tried it...and if so, did it work?

Thanks!
Angie

A dilute milk spray works better than sulphur, baking soda, chemical
fungicide, or any other method of powdery mildew control.

snip

-paghat the ratgirl

Wow, thanks for the great tip. I just planted my first wine grapes a month
ago and I'll try out the milk spray on them this year. Your extensive plant
knowledge is very impressive and I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks
for sharing.