Old 21-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Timothy

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:59:14 +0000, Phisherman wrote:

I'm thinking about getting a gas-powered chainsaw, perhaps 16" or less,
and wondered model/brands folks like best or worked well. I'm considered
Stihl and Husqvarna. Any other quality brands? I have about 150 trees,
probably an occasional use of the chainsaw. TIA

For the price range that your looking at ($225.00 or so) I personally like
the echo cs 305. I really like the weight of it (it quite light) and it's
powerful enough to do what you ask of it. Really though, either of those
saws, Stihls and husqvarna will do very well for you. I'd recommend that
you look at each of these saws, hold them, start them and the like and see
which one your most comfortable with. That's the most important aspect
imho.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com