Old 18-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Ozdude

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
I added "Dinosaur Dung" fertilizer balls to my substrate two days
ago and already all

So where'd you get the time machine from?

It's a thing that they do here in Australia. They don't call things by their
sensible names - it's part of the Australian "character" to use silly names
for sensible things

They are exactly the same in compostion as the german "serious" fertilzer
and clay balls I see around the place ,except they are fresher and made from
local clay. They aren't as dry as the imnported stuff and they are cheaper
20 for $12.00 vs. 7 for $8 of the german equivalents. The german stuff lasts
one year though and the DD only lasts about 6 months max.

They also have a liquid micro-nutrient fertilizer called "Dinosaur Pee" as
well

Any way to answer your question, "the same place my missing Hockey Stick
Tetra went - through an inter-tank stargate"

All the best,

Oz