Old 21-02-2005, 06:41 PM
HendleyWM

Nt as much as the politics of self centered self appointed know it
alls, with different sets of rules for different folks!

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:14:19 -0500, "DKat"
wrote:

===This used to be such a nice room to visit. After 9/11 things got nasty when
===I responded to another post saying I thought it criminal to invade another
===country that had nothing to do with 9/11, with no proof that they were a
===threat to us. I would have thought things would have gone back to how it
===had been by now. It really seems that the politics of hate has taken over
===everywhere. Sadly even what had been safe havens such as this room.
===