Old 21-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Default Bulb care help

I received a pot of assorted bulbs from my son for Valentines. The label
just says bulb assortment, so I don't know what I have totally. I know
there is a variety of mini daffodils, mini irises and a couple of tulips.
There are also a couple of other flowers I don't know. I would like to
leave them in the pot. My question is how do I now care for these bulbs?
Would letting them be until fall be too long before they go dormant (right
now it is winter here - USDA 4/5)? What do I do with them then? I have
never had any bulbs before, so I don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you in advance for any advise!
--
Charlotte