Old 21-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Gary Woods

"DKat" wrote:

This used to be such a nice room to visit.

It isn't a room, it's a newsgroup. And the whole troll/nasty thing is
cyclic. There are people who feel that they can be a good less tolerant
and polite on the Net than they would be in a person.
And there are a good many other people who just cannot resist being drawn
into an obviously silly argument.
For me, I killfile, usually with a time limit, people who are constantly
unpleasant. Less often I killfile people who always extend the argument.
But you can do whatever you wish; the important thing is to not get sucked
in, and ignore the idiocy. Easier said than done.

ObPond: Mine's frozen.