Old 21-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Koi-ichi

So tell us windbag, did you get in the sack with this here Jabriol and
invite the heron to join or what? Sounds like a kind of kinky
threesome to me...........I bet there are a few here that would like
to try that......Perhaps if youj sprinkled some salt on Jabriol, and I
am sure you have it being the ardent ponder you claim to be, he may
have simply dissolved like a slug....now don;t get me wrong, I am not
callin Jabriol a slug, as he does seem like a really nice person who
has been hassled by a lunatic bitch.......but then again with being so
careless and inept as you are at many things, you wold spill salt on
yourself as well and probably meet an even worser fate......

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:14:59 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="HendleyWM" wrote in message
et...
=== I only found them after doing a simple google search on your name,
=== seems your quite popular in those arenas.
===
===** No do a search on learning how to read headers and know which posts are
===real and which are forgeries.
===
===No denying it headers all
=== match,
===
===** And not one can be traced to my ISP. :-)
===
===only the user name changes, right down to the style and DNS
=== given in headers. Your the one in need of a clue windbag..........
===
===** Nice try but no cigar. Learn how to read HEADERS, none of them
===originated from my ISP. You didn't even notice he's using an old "dead"
===e-mail account from years ago. You know why dummy? Because Jabriol doesn't
===KNOW my new account names. :-)