Old 22-02-2005, 08:26 AM
jay jay jay jay is offline
Registered User

Location: south west france

according to Bob Flowerdew its highly nitrogenous, a good source of potash and great for making a compost heap cook. Always compost first.

on the subject of chickens, I'm thinking of getting three - can anyone tell me what flowers/vegetables in my garden might be of serious risk or maybe this is a rather naive question?! (I'm at the very early research stage and yet to convince somebody else what a wonderful idea this is) I would like them to be as free as possible, though obviously inside at night.

jay jay