Old 22-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Mark Anderson

In article says...
The plant has survived three years under the present care so I would
suspect critters of some sort has attacked the plant. Check for
stickiness on the floor or on the dropped leaves. Are there little
bumps on the leaves and stems that look like WWII battle helments? Or
little white oval shaped things about the size of a tobacco ash? Or
white things that look like tiny bits of cotton? Does any critters
that act like gnats fly up when you water?

I didn't see any critters or any kind of disease. This was in a rather
cool/cold area where bugs typically don't survive. The plant survived in
this area last winter but I did let that area get heat. I think I really
need to start a log book and keep track of what I do from year to year.