Old 22-02-2005, 01:22 PM
pol

Default help me! looking for medical plants

GOODMORNING ALL!

Sorry, i'm just an italian boy typing in english.

I'm looking for informations (any kind), medium/high quality photoes and
illustrations about this medical plants: (i didn't find a lot searching on
google)

Hemidesmus indicus (L.) W. T. Aiton, Asclepiadaceae. Engl.: Indian
sarsaparilla, East-Indian sarsaparilla, nunnari. Bot. syn.: Asclepias
pseudosarsa Roxb., Periploca emetica Retz., Periploca indica L.

Saraca indica Linn. (= Saraca asoka Roxb.) (Cesalpinaceae) The asoka
tree(E), Sita asoka (H), Asoka (B)

Emblica officinalis Gaertn. (Euphorbiaceae) Read: Phyllanthus emblica L.
English name: Emblica myrobalan. Sanskrit names: Adiphala, Amlaka,
Amritaphala, Dhatri, Hatha, Nellikka

The last one brings me more results and photoes.

I found only one photo of hemidesmus.

A lot of medical stuff requires subscription.

Can you help me?

Thanks for your time

HAVE A NICE DAY 8)

Paolo Italy