Old 22-02-2005, 08:46 AM
McCready

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
Hi,

following on from all the doom laden predictions a couple of months ago we
now have wall to wall news coverage of the snow (although the snow isn't
giving wall to wall coverage.....).

However being on the east coast of Suffolk the weather is quite nice - no
frost or snow, a bit brisk but sunny between the clouds.

I am starting to wonder if all the news coverage is an elaborate hoax.

Shall I put my sledge back in the loft again (unused these 10 years or
more)?

What is it like in North Devon?

We are going there next week to escape the blizzards :-)

Cheers
Dave R

It snowed in Bath yesterday and was bitterly cold.
This morning, in Bristol, it's lovely with no mist on my car at all.
They said it's going to be bad mid-week.
I take that as Wednesday.

Still it's warm in my heated greenhouse. :O)