Old 22-02-2005, 01:21 PM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:14:04 -0000, Paul wrote:

The 'chaos' headlines from the UK apparently give much amusement to Alpine
and other areas used to snow. In reality I don't think there really is much
chaos, just perhaps a lack of imagination from our media.
Paul

You haven't seen the chaos in Austria the day of a heavy fall after a
snow-free period have you? ;-)

We had 7" here overnight in the lowlands and there were cars in the ditches
every 2 miles on the way to work this morning. They should be used to it by
now. The chaos is the same, only the Austrians need a bit more snow for it
to happen, but happen it does.

--
Tim C.