Old 22-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Benign Vanilla

"~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote in message

"DKat" wrote in message
This used to be such a nice room to visit. After 9/11 things got nasty

when
I responded to another post saying I thought it criminal to invade

another
country that had nothing to do with 9/11, with no proof that they were a
threat to us. I would have thought things would have gone back to how

it
had been by now. It really seems that the politics of hate has taken

over
everywhere. Sadly even what had been safe havens such as this room.

===================
This isn't a political NG. Why not discuss ponds and fish instead. :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost

Carol...I agree this is not a political group, but for the most part
rec.ponds has a fairly regular and long term membership, that often enjoys
each other's company and opinions whether it be on salting your pond, or
salting your fundamentalist neighbors. For the most part these posts are
prefixed with OT:, so you can avoid them if you like.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com