Old 22-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Benign Vanilla

"HendleyWM" wrote in message
Go right ahead and play russian roulette and chalk it up to your
laziness in maintaining your pond and rely on a filter which may or
may not be doing its job! Welcome you fit right into this group just
fine.......Did Jan turn you on to this gadget or did you discover it
all on your own? Probably the local farm supply clerk with that
extensive background in ponding and fish biology.

snip

There are definately concerns that come with an auto-fill device. I like to
manually do everything with my pond, just so I stay on top of things. Do you
lose that much water on a regular basis that topping off is a problem?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com