Old 22-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Phil L

David W.E. Roberts wrote:
:: Hi,
::
:: following on from all the doom laden predictions a couple of
:: months ago we now have wall to wall news coverage of the snow
:: (although the snow isn't giving wall to wall coverage.....).
::
:: However being on the east coast of Suffolk the weather is quite
:: nice - no frost or snow, a bit brisk but sunny between the clouds.
::
:: I am starting to wonder if all the news coverage is an elaborate
:: hoax.
::
:: Shall I put my sledge back in the loft again (unused these 10
:: years or more)?
::
:: What is it like in North Devon?

Sunny and dry in Lancashire and has been for over a week.
Occasional light snow showers but not enough to turn stuff white, nor to wet
the path when it melts.

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/