Old 22-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Charlotte Hippen

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:59:49 GMT, "Charlotte Hippen"
wrote:

Did n't hey come with instructions? Bulbs need a period of cold, not
sure if the bulbs you got had that. I'd probably plant them in the
ground (pointed end up) ASAP. Use a tablespoon of bonemeal mixed into
the hole. Plant them at the proper height.

No, they really didn't. The instructions say "Most prefer indirect light.
Mod. moist soil" Not much help. But with were they were purchased (dept.
store) that is usually the case. I know that they need some sort of a
period of cold for rest, but that was the extent of my knowledge. They are
currently in a pot and are blooming. I think I'll do like Bill suggested
and plan them outside when spring gets here. I'll use your advise and add
bonemeal to the soil. Thanks.

Charlotte