Old 23-02-2005, 02:13 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:07:00 -0500, "jedi" wrote:

What an inspiration! I have been to your site recently but I had entirely
overlooked the lily pond somehow. I was expecting to find Buffy or Spike on
the Demon page....

LOL! Thanks. Buffy or Spike.... ;o) Demon of course came from my typing
short "Demonstration" I left it.... as I knew a pond, run by committee,
maintained by volunteers was going to be a PITA at times. Fortunately, and
quite amazingly, I think it has been one of the best and easiest maintained
garden of the many various ones out about a dozen different kinds. If for
no other reason, that one can go out there and maintain the plants of the
pond in the heat of the day, because one is wading in cool water. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a