Old 23-02-2005, 08:22 AM

Hank Ketchum wrote:
Didn't see this in the FAQ. Okay, so I live in Virginia, and when my

new
bamboo plants start sprouting in a couple months, can I just dig up

the
shoots that are a couple days old (going way down to the underground

runner
thing) and move them to another part of the yard, or do I have to

wait
until they're mature plants, like at the end of the season? Thanks

much.
-- Hank

If your intention is to reuse them, you will need to wait until the
shoot has leafed out and hardend off. If you are trying to control a
runner just mow when it is shooting and it will kill that shoot.

Chris