Old 23-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Derek Broughon

On Tue, 2005-22-02 at 18:05 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Okay, I must admit, a motion sprinkler did work for me when I discovered a
raccoon was in the neighborhood, he'd made a mess of my pond, but didn't
catch anything. I feel they may be more determined if they've had a meal or
two. To go to a fishing spot where they've been "skunked" and then get
sprayed if they tried again, well that is just insult to injury. Even
raccoons have some pride. ;o) ~ jan

LOL. My dad had one got stuck in his compost bin - his best guess was
that the raccoon was there at least a week. I'm sure he had plenty to
eat, but he came out of there looking awfully slimy and rat-like, and he
just glared at us for watching him. Raccoons have a lot of pride :-)
--
derek