Old 23-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Gail Futoran

"kc" wrote in message
Oh, I'm jealous! I bought two tadpoles last year (I was warned that frogs
are territorial and that one would kick the other out) but never did hear
any froggie noises so I'm not sure either one stayed. Maybe I'll be
luckier this year!
Kirsten

I built my in-ground pond to attract wildlife. I put
minnows in there but they don't disturb anything.
Two years ago I got toads - tons & tons of toad
tadpoles! Then last year I got small green frogs. One
(at least) lived in the pond throughout what we
laughingly call winter here in southcentral TX, so
I'm expecting bunches of frog tadpoles.

Gail
near San Antonio TX USA